High Voltage Detox drinks are fast flush products that work to quickly flush toxins from the liver. The liquid drinks in this product line are cheap, inexpensive flushes that appeal to casual users who are not serious about detoxification. The drinks come in a variety of flavors; cherry, lemon, grape, lemon-lime, blazin’ cherry, pomegranate, blue berry, acai-grape and tropical orange. The two types of liquid drinks are regular High Voltage Detox and Double Flush. After testing these products, we found that only 1 out of 6 people satisfactorily removed all toxins from their system.
Ingredients are not available on their website and we were unable to find a supplement fact panel anywhere else on the internet. They advertise selling in bulk and seem to be one of the cheaper detox drinks on the market. High Voltage contains a light weight herbal formula with the bare minimum in herbs needed to rapidly cleanse and detoxify the body. This product is perfect for an occasional, casual user who is not looking for an high end detox. It’s priced on the cheap end which makes it appealing to those beginners and people without much detoxification knowledge or experience. We do, however, like the taste and the thin consistency of the product.
No supplement panel available for your review.
- Easy to drink, tastes good.
- Cheap and economical detox solution for casual users.
- 100% money back guarantee ( but you need a doctors note!).
- Not a true herbal cleanser. This is a flush that may or may not provide you with the results you are looking for.
- Need to provide documented proof, either by a doctor or clinic that you failed to be cleansed of toxins. We find this to be very extreme and invasive. It’s really none of their business!
- No information or informative articles on how to cleanse and detoxify the body.
- No company information available.
The cheapest price we found over the internet is here you can also find deals and volume discounts on their official website.